Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Project Two - Time; Initial Proposal

For this project I have decided to take a series of photographs of a banana skin decomposing over a small amount of time. I am hoping to achieve this by taking a photo of the banana skin every hour or so to show the change over smaller amounts of time. 
I am planning to set up a set for my photo shoots that will have a white background to enhance the colours of the fruit changing and also have a clock in the scene with large numbers to show the time of each photo that has been taken so that the viewers are able to also see the time changing and not just the visual aspects of the decomposing fruit.
I am planning to put these images from my photo shoots into a stop motion so that it is easier on the eye to see the change in the fruits colour and size. I am also planning on investigating the difference in different banana skins and days which may have an effect on the decomposing cycle. I am going to investigate this by taking shoots on different days and with a new banana skin. These shoots will end up making one stop motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment