Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Initial Research - Justin Quinnell; Pinhole Photography - Slow Light Collection

I find these images by Quinnell really interesting because his dedication to his work is amazing because of the fact that he is willing to leave his camera in a place for a certain amount of time to capture some really interesting things, even though I do find some of his pictures quite similar.
I find this image interesting basically because I find the colours work well within the image. I like the way that the main subject (the light) is curved but doesn't take up too much of the photo itself. 


I like this image by Quinnell because I like the blue colours that are representing the night in a graveyard but also the white lighting represents the life that is still around (maybe spirits) and that people never completely die because there are memories that keep them alive in some peoples hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment